I have been painting since childhood edit my essay and pursuing my passion through mind and soul. Once I started using oil colours, I developed some kind of connection with the actual art and that connection brought me into my world of creativity. Painting has been a passion since my childhood, one that I have been following thoroughly. I did my Master’s in Human Resources Management, and, after spending more than a decade in the HR fraternity which is a different world of creativity, I came back to the world of art and it became a turning point in my life. I have participated in various camps, group shows, and solo shows. Over the course of my journey, I have added various mediums to my repertoire. I started my odyssey using oil colors for realistic and contemporary paintings, but now I paint more abstracts with acrylic colorsto create imaginative landscapes.
Through my works, I draw upon the influence and inspiration of life itself.Life is a gift – if we can learn to appreciate all the beautiful things we’ve received, we will have the key to life’s happiness and inner harmony. This appreciation brings positivity to a world which is full of sadness. Nature is the healer – it soothes, replenishes, and regenerates, and I want to live with the nature which I create on the canvas. I am committed to art and the discovery of new and exciting ideas and techniques.
Won First Prize under professional category in Annual All India Painting Competition 2013 organized by Fusion Arts Foundation.
- 2017- “The Earthian Bliss” Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 2016- “Infinite Diorama” Convention Centre Foyer, India Habitat Centre, N. Delhi
- 2014 –“Strength and Dignity” Gallery No- 4, Lalit Kala Akademy,Ravindra Bhawan, N.Delhi
- 2017- Forms of Spirit, AIIFACS, N. Delhi
- 2017- India Art Festival, N. Delhi
- 2017- Code of Feelings 2, Gandhi Art Gallery, N. Delhi
- 2017- Code of Feelings, Sanskruti Art Gallery, Goa
- 2016- Emotions, Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata
- 2015- Sparsa, AIFACS, AIIFACS Annual ART Exhibition 2015
- 2016- ART Fiesta 16, MF Hussain ART Gallery, JMI, N. Delhi
- 2015 – Balgandhrwa Art gallery,Pune.
- 2015 – Inside? Outside? Artizen Art Gallery, I.T.O. New Delhi.
- 2015 – Global Literary Festival, Marwah Studio, Film City, Noida.
- 2015- Creative Cosmos, Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata.
- 2014 -Visual Resonance-2 , Leela Palace, Bangalore.
- 2014- Visual Resonance, Karnatka proofread my essay for me services by sigmaessays.com Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore.
- 2014- Pratyaksh a Pratyaksh, Karnatka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore.
- 2014- Imaginative Expression, Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata.
- 2013- Nature on Canvas, Greenwood Art Gallery N. Delhi.
- 2013- MF Hussain Art Gallery, N. Delhi
- 2013- Elements of Life, Art Life Gallery, Noida
- 2013- Constellations, Art Life Gallery, Noida
- 2013-Reverie Strokes, Art Life Gallery, Noida
- 2012- Mixed Metaphors, Art Life Gallery, Noida
- 2012- Visual Dialogues, Art Life Gallery, Noida
- 2012- Lokayata Art gallery, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
- 2015- Camlin Paints for Ganga, Varanasi
- 2014-Art works for social causes, Cozy Cot, School, Dwarka, N. Delhi.
- 2014- “Save the Tiger “Campaign, HUDCO Art Gallery, N. Delhi